Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, organizational development, business or related area.
- relevant work experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to create a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration and teamwork.
- Experience with analysing data to guide strategic planning.
Key Result Areas
- Keeping an eye on market developments to spot fresh chances for business expansion.
- Reporting on the results of marketing activities in order to make changes to boost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Collaborating with other marketing department personnel to create and implement marketing strategies.
- Keeping in touch with current consumers in order to keep them as clients.
- Investigating emerging technologies in order to use them to the company’s marketing plan.
- Generating reports that include crucial indicators, such as the quantity of leads generated by each campaign, to allow for campaign effectiveness assessment.
- Monitoring all areas of a company’s marketing efforts and managing marketing budgets
- Providing direction and leadership to employees across the entire company
- Locating fresh prospects for expansion within the current businesses.