Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Degree in Business / Banking / finance / economics / accounting or equivalent.
- Certificate in microfinance.
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience
Key Result Areas
- Ensuring that corporate goals are always embedded in branch operational plan.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Ensuring excellent customer care and relationship management.
- Timely submission of appropriate reports and returns to the appropriate Head Office
- Preparation of branch operational plan for the year.
- Contribute to the budgeting process of the branch by setting SMART financial targets to be
achieved for the year.
- Monitor the progress in achieving set revenue targets and analyzing the variances to ensure strategies are adapted appropriately to counter negative variances.
- Exercise control over branch costs to ensure costs do not exceed authorised budget.
- Ensure that all loans are processed approved and disbursed in compliance with the Bank’s.
- Ensuring that portfolio management is carried out effectively at all times.
- Implement measures and structures to follow up on arrears to manage Non performing loans.
- Increasing the market share is critical to the Bank’s survival and growth. In addition to internal resources, the bank has also adopted an agency framework to support customer acquisition, retention and optimise value per customer, you will be expected to;
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Develop an effective customer acquisition model, manage relationships with new clients and build strategic partnerships with institutions and associations that offer opportunities for the Bank’s products and services
- Address customer satisfaction issues promptly.
- Managing significant customer relationships through periodic contact.
- Identification and acquisition of strategically located dynamic and effective primary and secondary agents (direct sales agents)
- Developing training plans for all branch staff, direct sales agents and primary agents.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Input into the marketing plan with respect to region specific marketing events.
- Identification of branch skills requirements and profiling of job specifications.
- Interviewing all branch staff with Human resources department.
- Managing and supervising branch staff, providing sound day-to-day leadership.
- Overseeing all branch banking procedures and processes.
- Timely assessment of branch staff performance and reporting results to head office.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation.
- Monitoring and assessment of the performance of all primary and secondary agents.
- Consistently identify opportunities for digitalization of manual processes.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Educate customers on the benefits of using digital financial platforms and encourage them to adapt to using the products.