Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Risk Management or Finance or equivalent.
- Qualified Internal Auditor
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Compliance Management.
- Proven skills in Audit management in heavy manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of SAP system will be an added advantage.
- Effective problem –solving and mediation skills;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting.
Key Result Areas
- Uphold a strong compliance culture including implementation of compliance training and induction.
- Keeps abreast of relevant compliance and regulatory requirement and developments
- Performs impact analysis and update relevant compliance policy and procedures.
- Evaluate the adequacy of the Company’s internal control systems, assess the effectiveness of controls, efficiency of operations and economy in the use of resources to safeguard assets.
- Works closely with line-managers to assist in the implementation of compliance improvements required to ensure the company/ business units meet the contractual obligations
- Assist with investigations and audits to add value to the Company’s operations-minimize losses and recover assets lost through theft and fraud.
- Assist with appraisals of the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control systems, risk management systems and governance processes set up by management.
- Evaluate systems of internal control in the operating environment to ensure integrity and reliability of information.
- Recommend improvements to the internal control systems and monitor implementation of suggested solutions.
- Assist with review of operations to check on compliance with policies, plans, objectives/goods, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting