Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Data analytics certifications will be an added advantage.
- Experience using tools such as SQL, Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, Python, Jupyter Notebooks and Microsoft Excel.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience as a Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Financial Analyst or a related field.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Work with data scientists to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Analyze, interpret and present data in visual format that conveys useful insights, that are easily understood and actionable e.g. Dashboards.
- Collaborate with different team members to collect and analyze data.
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business and business decisions.
- Continuously review and identify data integrity issues that may require cleansing.
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings.
- Preparing reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.
- Assess new and emerging technologies to ensure existing tools and techniques remain relevant in performing this role.
- Can use data mining techniques in discovering patterns in large quantities of data for further analysis and to reach sound conclusions.
- Conducts high quality and honest analysis of information and data to aid in problem solving.
- Execution of data preparation, validation, profiling, auditing and data cleansing
- Explore, Interpret and analyse data using statistical tools and techniques Working knowledge of data analysis and visualization tools.
- Significant attention to detail and an ability to quickly spot and fix problems.
- Understands that different situations may call for different skills and approaches, works to strengths and compensates for weaknesses.
- Knows what to measure and how to measure so that complex processes can be refined, and more can be achieved with fewer resources.