Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- A Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Sociology or equivalent.
- A relevant vocational qualification or certification will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
- Conversant with current Zimbabwean Labour and related legislation.
- Good planning and coordination skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Honesty and integrity is a must.
Key Result Areas
- Compiles annual HRP requirements from departments for the group manpower plan.
- Monitors, maintains, and approves the HR Plan in line with the budget.
- Ensures alignment of departmental staffing requirements and the business strategic plan.
- Takes lead of all talent acquisition initiatives to get the best talent available.
- Monitors short- and long-term contracts, facilitating renewals on time.
- Advises functional heads and Line Managers on labor legislation, grievance
handling, disciplinary proceedings etc.
- Ensures accurate data on all HR Management Information platforms.
- Develops initiatives and programs to implement with Line Managers to ensure an
- Identifies and recommends reward systems and processes that attracts, motivates, and
retains the best talent.
- Develops the group succession plan and develops top talent for critical roles in the business.