Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar role.
workforce planning and budgeting role in a banking or microfinance environment.
- Ability to co-ordinate and communicate human resource strategy
- Excellent knowledge of the local employment legislation and regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of local and international human resource management principles
and best practices
Key Result Areas
- Develop HR strategies and procedures which support the bank in achieving its business
strategy, goals and objectives.
- Ensuring that the payroll is processed correctly and on time.
- Work closely with the Senior Management team to ensure a proactive approach in
managing the HR service across the business in line with strategic objectives.
- Forecast and prepare the annual budget by gathering relevant information, e.g. annual
workforce plans, pay reviews and training requirements.
- Ensure that human resource strategy policies, processes and procedures are properly
communicated and well understood across the bank.Participate in developing organisational goals, objectives and systems and recommend
- Manage and monitor the Human Resource budgets and track spend versus budget on an
on-going basis, particularly for recruitment and training.
- Maintain and develop a current framework of policies and procedures ensuring
accordance with local legislation.
- Advise and support managers on disciplinary, grievance and performance management
issues ensuring all policies are adhered to.
- Ensure effective training programmes are delivered.
- Maintenance and continuous review of the job grading system and performance
- Ensuring that performance management is done as prescribed by the Human Resources
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department.