Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- A degree in HR / Social Sciences or business-related.
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Exceptional professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- High level of efficiency.
Key Result Areas
- Recruit, interview, hire, place and train new staff.
- Oversee the daily workflow of the provides constructive and timely performance reviews.
- Handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Execute organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Analyse trends in compensation and benefits; research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with applicable employment laws and regulations and recommend best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in
human resources, talent management, and employment law.