Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or an equivalent qualification would be preferable.
- Previous retail experience would be advantageous.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to work irregular hours, weekends, and during busy shopping periods.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to create a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration and teamwork.
- Experience with analysing data to guide strategic planning.
Key Result Areas
- Helping customers make the best possible purchases by providing advice, guidance, and excellent customer service.
- Supporting customers with placing orders and making payments via the phone, online, or in person.
- Responding promptly and effectively to customers’ complaints and requests.
- Keeping track of product offerings and availability.
- Collaborating with store departments to ensure efficient service delivery.