Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- 2-4 years business experience in an analytical position in either a compensation,finance, actuarial or strategy environment (either consulting or corporate)
- Ability to analyse, manipulate, make observations about, and present data.
- Strong end-to-end process management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills,
- Expert MS Excel skills, including macros and dashboards.
- B degree in a quantitative field (example business, accounting, actuarial, engineering or Finance)
- Ability to create meaningful analysis and dashboards in Excel and other analytical packaged programs.
- Experience on large technology/ERP implementations would be an advantage.
Key Result Areas
- Supports the delivery of standard Reward processes.
- Supports the gathering of external Reward market data , submits data to the survey and analyses data as required.
- Performs ad-hoc survey input and analysis as required.
- Supports job evaluation processes and data records ensuring consistency and appropriateness of job levels across the business.
- Supports the process in supplying and maintaining metrics & reports on Reward related expenditure in the business.
- Provides input into the overall Total Reward functional strategy.
- Research and benchmarks best practices in Total Reward.
- Leads Total Reward projects and Initiatives.
- Acts as policy owner for Total Reward policies and governances, translating regulatory and statutory requirements into policy and procedures and overseeing implementation as required.
- Provides technical input into the development and implementation of reward and /or benefit policies, processes and / or systems.
- Builds HR and line Management capability in all aspects of Total Reward.