Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing related or similar field.
- A master’s degree and / a professional qualification in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing software.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
Key Result Areas
- Formulate and implement the organisation’s sales and marketing strategy.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales agents, financial, and operations
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns
- Oversee day-to-day sales and promoting sales.
- Maintaining customer service feedback systems.
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Formulate management reports on customer needs, problems, interests,
competitive analysis, and potential for new products and services.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast
and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations.
and to build the credibility of the brand.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market
- Recruiting, training and overseeing the operations of sales agents.
- Drive the organisation’s sales of salary-based loan products to govt employees,
employees of corporates and NGOs.