Career Level Manager
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Degree in Business Commerce, Civil Engineering, Information Technology.
- Experience required in process engineering, ideally in the Banking,Technology or FMCG industries as well as across multiple jurisdictions or countries.
- At least 7 years working experience in a similar position.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Drive and monitor the implementation of the relevant partnership standards, frameworks, engagement models and playbooks across the organisation, ensuring that all parties adhere to these standards and all issues of non-compliance can be addressed.
- Track and report on all partner complaints or other service related queries/deliverables and the management thereof to the Risk Lead, received during the course of partner experience journey, in-line with regulatory reporting requirements.
- Create awareness around the required partnership engagement standards and requirements to ensure that all stakeholders are fully equipped to engage with partners by understanding the various considerations that need to be made.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to fully understand and identify key partner relationship processes end-to-end including all critical interdependencies, in order to identify and implement process improvements that will enhance both the partner experience as well as the quality of execution.
- Act as a subject matter expert and custodian of the partnership playbooks and frameworks by leading their design to ensure they are fit for purpose across the different spectrums of corporate functions as well as across the various partnership archetypes and spectrums.
- Manage the execution of tasks or cases against the agreed SLA, in-line with the on-boarding process or for other general cases logged on the partner portal, through the co-ordination of the relevant internal stakeholders and teams.
- Drive continuous process improvement by overseeing and tracking key partner processes; unpack and map these processes in order to identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies and then engage with the relevant stakeholders to recommend opportunities for improvement.
- Manage the allocation of all partner applications received through the partner portal and track their implementation to ensure it is in-line with agreed SLA& and TAT.
- Co-ordinate the fulfilment of the partner on-boarding process end-to-end through driving the required execution within the required Corporate Functions and Business Units.
- Utilise an in-depth understanding of all customer segments, client solutions, Corporate
- Functions and ecosystems, and partnerships, as well as an appreciation of African markets and subsidiaries in the organisation, as a base on which to carry out the main accountabilities of the role.
- Maintain awareness and education of the domain practices, standards and toolkits, enabling the area to provide guidance through the Partnering process in all countries and segments.
- Maintain the relevance of all toolkits and frameworks, ensuring alignment to market contexts.
- Monitor and track each step along the partnership life-cycle and identify key areas of improvement in order to advise on the development or enhancement of the partnership engagement models for each archetype.
- Review and update each of the partnership playbooks and frameworks for each of the partnership archetypes and engagement models through a thorough understanding of the operational requirements in order to effectively execute on the Partner Value Proposition.
- Operationalise and drive internal Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Turn Around Times (TAT) to deliver on the Partner Value Proposition (PVP) as measured through key Partner experience and engagement metrics (e.g. Px), ensuring key tasks are delivered in line with the required standards of time and quality.
- Coordinate and drive the resolution of technical issues experienced by the partner during the on-boarding process to ensure the partner is fully equipped to engage through the partner portal.
- Monitor and analyse key metrics and data in-line with the Partner Value Proposition (PVP) and use this information to guide the continuous development/refinement of the Partnership.